Truck Load Planner, Scheduler Freight/Logistics Provider | Carson, CA
* Ideal candidates have experience in; Container Consolidations, Load planning, Drayage, Bonded Warehousing, LTL and FTL Trucking, scheduling In-Bond shipments, and Customer relations.
• Review and Plan all orders – Based on MAB (Must arrive date) Due date.
• Plan / build Loads (truck loads) to ship from Los Angeles to various U.S. cities.
• Prepare necessary documentation, Maintain Carrier Spreadsheets, Work plans.
• Provide Customer Service with POD requests / return Merchandise pick-ups
• Track the movement of all cargo, update data system.
• Invoice the client for the transportation of the cargo.
• Assist w/ Consuls, back order requests
• Min.2 year’s work exp. in Trucking, Freight forwarding Company.
• Load planning experience with FTL, LTL, Consul’s, and all Documentation
• Experience with IPI, handling “In-Bond” shipments
• Customer Service exp. in a Container Freight Station or F Forwarder
• Tracking, Tracing, Rate quotes and Data Entry