Intermodal Dispatch | Customer Service Trucking Co. | Los Angeles, CA
Trucking: Intermodal, pick-up and delivery operations, dedicated services, all aspects of any type of move from start to finish; heavy haul oversize and special projects.
JOB SUMMARY: Dispatch company drivers and owner operators. Provide customer service via phone and email, Perform clerical duties such as; data entry, invoicing and tracking customer shipments.
Pay: $ will dep. on experience
Location: Inglewood, CA.
Job Type: Temp-hire, benefits upon completion of probationary period
Dispatch owner operators and company drivers
Daily communication with customers, by phone, email, or in person
Provide information about services, take orders, or obtain details of shipments.
Negotiate rates with drivers according to company book rates
Maintain customer’s account information stored in the Company internal systems.
Ensure accurate order entry. Answer customer billing questions.
Respond to inquiries or to notify Customers of their order status or any adjustments.
Prepare invoicing (billing) for services.
2 years or more years' work exp. in a Trucking Co. (LTL, FTL)
Computer proficiency; Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Experience involving; flatbed, airfreight, roller beds, step decks, and hazmat preferred
Professional telephone voice and excellent customer service skills
Detail oriented, and accurate data entry skills
Truck Load Planner, Scheduler Freight/Logistics Provider | Carson, CA
* Ideal candidates have experience in; Container Consolidations, Load planning, Drayage, Bonded Warehousing, LTL and FTL Trucking, scheduling In-Bond shipments, and Customer relations.
• Review and Plan all orders – Based on MAB (Must arrive date) Due date.
• Plan / build Loads (truck loads) to ship from Los Angeles to various U.S. cities.
• Prepare necessary documentation, Maintain Carrier Spreadsheets, Work plans.
• Provide Customer Service with POD requests / return Merchandise pick-ups
• Track the movement of all cargo, update data system.
• Invoice the client for the transportation of the cargo.
• Assist w/ Consuls, back order requests
• Min.2 year’s work exp. in Trucking, Freight forwarding Company.
• Load planning experience with FTL, LTL, Consul’s, and all Documentation
• Experience with IPI, handling “In-Bond” shipments
• Customer Service exp. in a Container Freight Station or F Forwarder
• Tracking, Tracing, Rate quotes and Data Entry