- Monitor’s performance and productivity to maximize operation excellence with crew members.
- Assist with determining staff levels and assessing workload; to include training and cross-training functions.
- Assist in ensuring warehouse equipment is maintained and in proper working order.
- Assist Supervisor with day-to-day duties.
- Identify system or process issues and communicate to Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED with 3+ Years of Lead/Supervisor experience in Warehouse, Distribution, 3PL Experience, preferred.
- Previous Forklift (Sit Down, Standup), preferred.
- Warehouse Barcode Scanning experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, preferred
- NetSuite Experience a Plus