Warehouse Associate II who will be responsible for all general warehouse activities, including but not limited to Receiving, Unpacking, Material Handling Activities, Shipping. Additional duties include kitting components and sub-assemblies for production work orders.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $18-19/hr
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Location: Long Beach, CA
- Create shipping documents and pack customer orders while verifying part number, qty and condition of each line item on packing slips, BOL’s and/or PO’s
- Stock materials in their respective inventory locations
- Picking inventory and prepare customer orders for shipment
- Conduct cycle counts while ensuring accurate and precise into WMS system
- Receiving incoming deliveries, inspect packing slips, and certificates of compliance
- Maintain the workplace and warehouse in a neat, clean and orderly condition
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1-3 Years of previous Warehouse, Distribution or 3PL experience Required
- Previous ERP and/or WMS preferred (SAP a PLUS!)
- Microsoft Office experience such as Word, Excel and Email a Plus
- Forklift Experience Preferred, but not required
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs
- Basic Math Skills required
- Full health benefits, that’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance, and even Pet Insurance for your furry family to name a few.
- Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. A 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. The best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!