SR. Sales Executive
JOB DESCRIPTION: SR. SALES EXECUTIVE - INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS
Location: Dallas, TX
Industry: International logistics services
Job type: Full Time
Salary: Starting $80k + commission, excellent benefits
Company Overview: International logistics service provider, NVOCC. In business over 50 years; fully integrated, delivering a complete set of services including import, export, air, ocean (FCL and LCL), domestic, Customs brokerage and warehousing with multiple US offices and throughout the world.
Summary of Position: The Sales Executive will be responsible for the development and signing of profitable new business; specifically targeting international import, export, and Customs brokerage accounts. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting and qualification, pricing, proposal preparation and presentation, implementation, and follow up and manage all accounts that they bring on board.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
· Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities.
· Successfully build relationships and influence key decision makers.
· Market and sell logistic services to assigned and self-generated contact base: in person, by preparing letters, by e-mail, and by phone; prepare and conduct electronic sales presentations.
· Provide cross-selling and coordination of services to customer.
· Provide quotations/bids and follow up as appropriate for each contact.
· Create SOPs for each new customer; actively coordinate and support the on-boarding process between operations and the customer.
· Provide outstanding customer service to ensure all customer issues are investigated and resolved.
· Document & report all contacts, quotations and follow-up interaction in the Global Transportation Services, Inc. prescribed format.
· Report to supervisor weekly and provide activity reports and updates.
· Work with appropriate depts. to ensure timely services and/or pricing to the customer.
· Reflect the professional image of Global Transportation Services, Inc. in all company/client related interactions; all client contact/communications should be conducted in a professional manner.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s services and capabilities.
° 3-5 years sales experience with an international logistics company.
° Ability to interpret customer needs into a service “value proposition” and develop appropriate associated quotations.
° Basic mathematical ability including multiple computations to arrive at pricing which meets percentage profit targets.
° Ability to compute cost/pricing factors based on customer product, mode of transport, fees, and handling.
° Computer skills with polished electronic presentation skills.
View Our OnlineSUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Find Your Nearest Location
Pollock Pines, CA