This position will work under the direction of our existing eCommerce Director and Company Owners to manage our social media accounts and affiliate program.
Primary job functions will focus on building an Affiliate Marketing Program by networking with influencers on Instagram and TikTok.
Secondary responsibilities will be maintaining the company social media channels by posting content to TikTok, Instagram and Facebook. You’ll be responsible for managing the lifespan of influencer, affiliate and brand partnership campaigns including tracking budgets, negotiating, reporting and building relationships on behalf of our brand. With a keen eye for new opportunities, you’ll proactively be looking for new influencers, affiliates and brands to partner to help optimize the company marketing efforts and drive new customer acquisition and brand awareness.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in influencer and affiliate management that can add value to our business while adapting to our specific needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Recruit and manage new influencers and affiliates
• Work directly with influencers and affiliate partners on optimization strategies to drive more profitable volume and minimize underperforming sources and leads
• Maintain regular communication with influencers and affiliate partners and review performance, set clear expectations and evaluate growth
• Monitor commission and conversion rates
• Schedule and conduct training programs for influencers and affiliates
• Manage posts to social media accounts including TikTok, Instagram and Facebook Qualifications
• Must have 2+ Years Experience in similar influencer and affiliate management
• Social Media Experience working with: TikTok, Instagram, Facebook
• Software: UpPromote, ShareASale, Hootsuite
• Advanced Excel to manipulate and analyze large data sets
• Experience managing marketing budgets with a forward-thinking approach
Pay & Benefits:
• Yearly on-target bonus of 10%+ of salary (based on company and individual performance)
• Employer Sponsored Healthcare (health, dental, vision)
• 401K w/ company matching