Excellent opportunity to work for an established family-owned business.
- Position: Property Manager
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 9 am-2 pm/3 pm
- Job Location: Irvine, CA (Onsite, no remote option)
Property Management /Contract Administration –
- Maintain preferred vendor list and assist in sourcing new servicers when required
- Assist w/ service agreements, tracking expirations and coordination of RFP/ bid packages
- Maintain common area equipment/system inventory and PM schedules as required
- Coordinate as necessary for scheduled building inspections
- Maintain/focus on controlling costs and the efficient implementation of internal procedures
Customer Service / Admin.
- Assist w/ dispatch of tenant service requests and track through completion of work orders
- Establish and maintain various property and vendor related documents and files
- Coordinate with assigned maintenance providers
- Report and/or track various services, costs, and other activities as necessary
- Prepare notices to tenants relating to property rules, and upcoming projects as necessary
- Assist with reporting, contract Mgt. and overall day-to-day admin activities
Accounting / Financial
- Coordinate property management invoices and required approvals, ensuring all billings are correct and paid timely
- Obtain completed W9/COI’s forms as needed from any new vendors/contractors
- Assist with preparation of periodic financial and property level reporting/analysis
- Work with Asset Manager on the preparation of annual budgets as necessary
- Minimum 2 years’ Property management / Admin required
- Japanese or Taiwanese speakers a huge plus!
- Computer skills are essential; Microsoft Excel, outlook, and QuickBooks are a plus!
- Typing proficiency; 45wpm and above.
- Able to work Monday – Friday… 9:00am to 2:00pm