Inventory Control Specialist who will be responsible ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures and maintaining effective internal control over the physical product flow and accounting of inventory receiving, shipping, and other inventory areas.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Pay Rate: $24-26/hr.
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Location: Long Beach, CA
- Supports all efforts inventory accuracy of materials and products in accordance with inventory cycles and organizational philosophy
- Help the review of daily inventory analysis to solve inventory problems
- Coordinates and oversees daily physical cycle counts
- Ensures accurate and current inventory records
- Drive organizational change by directly leading process improvement initiatives related to Inventory Management & End of Life Cycle strategy
- Report KPIs for measuring inventory accuracy (Inventory Accuracy, etc.)
- Partner with Supply Chain team in monitoring expiring products and manage the disposition of expired and end of life products
- Lead process improvement initiatives to improve warehouse flows, picking and shipping procedures
- Monitor and approve inventory adjustments
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical field preferred
- 2 year of experience Accounting, including Inventory Management Systems
- 1 – 2 years proven experience in audit processes/procedures; including Physical Inventory and Cycle Counts
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Excel application
- Strong analytic skills
- ERP Experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of inventory life-cycle
- Must be able to support, drive and sometimes challenge managers within the company.
- Must have strong communication skills; able to communicate effectively with floor personnel to plant leadership team
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities and incorporate changes seamlessly
- Result orientation, accountability, critical thinking, problem solving, project and change management, and team working/building
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Full health benefits, that’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance, and even Pet Insurance for your furry family to name a few.
- Also Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with an Employee Stock Purchase Plan and a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match.