EXPORT COORDINATOR – AIR / OCEAN
JOB SUMMARY: international freight forwarder is seeking a qualified Export Coordinator to perform duties related to Air Ocean freight shipping – Make Bookings, rate negotiation, prepare all documentation, Arrange pickup/delivery with trucking companies, issue invoices, and monthly reports.
Pay rate: $20-25/hr.
Hours: 8:00am- 5:00pm Monday – Friday
Location: Carson, CA
Job Type. Temp-Hire
- Arrange pickup / delivery with trucking companies, issue invoices and monthly reports.
- Close bills of lading.
- Print all Necessary Documents.
- Provide Warehouse with loading documentation.
- Perform Export Clearance Check for any special requirements in documents/cargo receipt.
- Contact customers to advise shipment status or to obtain shipment information.
- Ensure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence.
- Ensure that payable / receivable docs are complete and forwarded within time constraints.
- Trace shipment through transit – to destination.
- Min. 2 years’ Air Ocean Export experience, with a Freight Forwarder
- Cargowise Experience a plus
- PC proficiency: Microsoft Office products
- Familiar with all Export regulations
- Able to pass any federal/state or company-required background.