- Monitors assigned portfolio and weekly aging.
- Analyzes credit risk and financial strength of existing and new accounts, including all new leads, based on financial statements, credit reports, pay history and any additional available data in a timely manner.
- Proactively reviews and discusses accounts that are approaching credit line and payment term issues with management.
- Submits accounts for credit line increases and/or decreases based on financial statements, credit reports, pay history and any additional available data.
- Addresses aged invoices and credits over 30 days – notifies manager of any items that cannot be cleared in a timely manner.
- Monitors soft hold orders, ensuring items are addressed within reasonable timeframe.
- Monitors and completes filing requirements for UCC filing.
- Extends prompt and courteous customer service to all customers on email, calls, and from all internal sales reps and Tireco staff from whatever communication platform the customer uses, whether in email, incoming calls, MS Teams, Twist, etc.
- Documents all internal and external communication in NetSuite and weekly aging report.
- Completes account reconciliation in a timely manner for posting of all funds received.
- Completes ongoing reconciliation of the EDI accounts, specifically DTC.
- Assists with training and development of new Team Members.
- Performs a variety of other tasks and special projects as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years’ experience in credit function or a similar or related position.
- MS Office; Teams, Outlook, Advanced Excel, Word.
- Experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Preferred industry experience; tire/wheels, auto parts, manufacturing, distribution.
- Knowledge in NetSuite a plus, but not essential.
- Highly organized
- Strong Communication Skills
- Customer focus
- Strong Analysis capability
- Thoroughness in reconciliation and trouble-shooting
- Financial management
Manager is looking for:
- Exposure and familiarity in financial statements
- Exposure/experience in credit analysis
- Familiarity with UCC filings
Hourly rate: $28-30/hr
Hybrid work arrangement – Needs to be in the office at least 3x/week, up to 2x/week remote
Position reports to Credit and Collections Manager.
- HR phone – 20 min
- Phone interview with hiring manager – 15-20 min
- Virtual or in-person interview with hiring manager 1 hour