Established Int’l Logistics company is seeking a qualified Air Import coordinator ** Ideal Candidates have 2 years or more of Air freight / Import operations experience.
Industry: Logistics, Freight Forwarding
Location: Torrance, CA
Work hrs.: Monday 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Maintain daily contact with clients, agents and colleagues.
- Maintain communication between overseas offices and agents.
- Engage with regular and potential customers to generate additional or new business.
- Work with various trucking companies and vendors providing services to clients.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- Maintain knowledge of Import regulations.
- Accurately invoice both clients and agents.
- Ensure correct and timely billings from vendors and agents.
- Close files as soon as all information is complete.
- Ensure billings, payables are issued / settled correctly.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Goal: To be on time, ready to work, and start on time every scheduled work day.
The following are normal guidelines expected of qualified personnel
- Must be able to pass any federal/state/local government, airport, or company-required background checks, clearances, and/or drug and alcohol tests.
- Min. 2-years’ experience in freight forwarding (Air freight / Import operations)
- High school diploma is required.
- Computer Proficiency; Microsoft Excel, Outlook
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Good written and Clear verbal communication skills.