We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk who has demonstrated success working in a fast-paced environment, preferably with 2 years of working experience. This position requires someone who is detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task.
- Check Processing.
- Codes, matches and enters invoices into NetSuite.
- Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
- Processes all credit card transactions.
- Handles inventory invoices and expense reports.
- Posts daily cash transactions.
- Reconciles vendors statements.
- Ensures that vendor discounts are applied.
- Maintains good communication and relationships with vendors.
- Answers all vendor inquires.
- Analysis/Resolves purchase orders.
- Maintains account ledgers.
- Follows through on issues and approvals.
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing.
- Participates in streamlining, improving, automating and implementing procedures.
- Provides audit support as necessary.
- Secures all information as confidential.
- Informs management of internal control weaknesses and fraud issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- B.S. degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ basic accounting function.
- Proficient 10-key.
- Bookkeeping principles
- MS Office.
- Advanced experience with spreadsheet software.
- Familiarity with NetSuite, preferred.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Problem solving/analysis
- Results driven
- Customer focus
Hourly Rate: 18-20/hr