We are hiring an Accounting Specialist with experience with Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables.
Duties included but not limited to the following:
- Assistance with month-end closing
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assistance with preparing financial statements.
- Posting journal entries
- Financial analysis.
- Managerial accounting reports
- Assistance with insurance policies
- Office administration
Other important information:
- Must be able to commute to Irvine, CA (work from office)
- Full-time (Monday-Friday / 8AM-4:30PM)
- Pay is depending on experience
- Company covers 100% of individual employee’s health, vision, and dental insurance premiums.
Upon completion of 180-day probationary period, additional benefits include:
- 16 days PTO per year
- Simple IRA with 3% employer match
- bonus structure paid annually; up to 1 month salary based upon completion of assigned KPIs
View Our OnlineSUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Find Your Nearest Location
Los Angeles, CA
South Lake Tahoe, NV