Freight Forwarding company in Los Angeles Seeking for the warehouse supervisor for overall Mgt. Experienced of 4-5+ years and able to manage day-to-day operations.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overall Mgt. and performance of warehouse operations, customer relations, quality, and security. Manage a Freight Forwarding warehouse. Also be accountable for hiring, training and disciplinary measures and safety requirements for a growing warehouse staff. Additionally, provide guidance on ways to improve and streamline processes and systems while ensuring compliance with corporate policies.
Job Type: Exempt
Salary: Will depend on Experience
Job Location: Rancho Dominguez, CA
- Manage Day to day operations – process inbound containers, outbound FCL, LTL and express shipments.
- Ensure orders are picked, packed, and shipped within a timely manner.
- Directly involved with hiring and directing of warehouse day-to-day activities to include order filling, stocking, shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
- Ensure that warehouse equipment perform functions efficiently.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective operation and utilization of the facility.
- Implement warehouse security, safety programs, ensure maintenance of warehouse equipment, workers’ compensation reporting and all OSHA local and state regulations
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 4-5 + years Warehouse Lead / Supervisory experience
- Forklift – Stand up, sit-down experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated use of MS Excel
- Able to pass Background clearance, and a drug screen
- Able to work 40 work week and be flexible with hours