We are assisting our client, a global freight forwarding company, with hiring a Key Account Manager/Sales Support.
Job: Key Account Manager/Sales Support
Location: Ontario, CA - in person only
Job type: Full-time M-F 8am-5pm
- Provide support to Sales Manager, provide quotations and schedules
- Agent liaison, build and maintain relationships with shipping and airline partners
- First point of contact on key accounts for sales. This person will look after and onboard accounts. They will be a POC for the account along with the Sales Manager.
- Set up SOPs for all new business.
- Follow up quotes and enquiries.
- Work with Sales on filling the pipeline of business.
- Support customer service/op’s team with drayage, LTL, S Lines / Airlines requests / new relationships.
- Weekly and Biweekly calls with key clients to ensure relationships are nurtured.
- Working closely with the pricing department on the quoting process and identifying new business / agent relationships.
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the sales team regularly
- Resolving Issues with clients in relation to problems with invoicing.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of personnel changes.
- Current core of business is a plus
- Previous experience in sales or account management is desired
- Previous experience in logistics is desired but not required