Production Assistant Clerk
Talmo & Associates is now hiring for a Production Administrative Assistant Clerk to work under the supervision of the Production Administrator and as part of the production team. Duties include general administrative and clerical tasks to assist with managing the flow of production.
Location: Cameron Park, CA
Pay: $17-$18/HR to start, DOE
Hours: M-F 8-4:30PM
Temp to Perm
• Assist with keeping track of production inventory and run Lead Time Planning reports daily.
• Communicates with a variety of vendors
• Create and input all sales and purchase orders
• Provide sales to production team for best buy dates.
• Update driver board for the week
• Communicate with drivers regarding logistics and making appointments for product pick up.
• Create all necessary transfers between locations
• Downloading cameras from all shipments that leave the facility.
• Complete driver paperwork for next day deliveries including any supporting documentation such as
invoices, delivery confirmations, and direction to the facilities.
• Maintain and update filing, web invoicing and database systems
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records
• Complete invoices from customer purchase orders and phone orders.
• Input all new product lines
• Create Bill of Lading for production
• Perform basic bookkeeping
• Assist with answering telephone, directing calls, and taking messages.
• Create pallet tags.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals
• Format, proofread, and edit correspondence, notes, and other documents.
• Manage inventory and order any materials, supplies, and/or services as needed.
• Be available to process and prepare documents with directions such as business or government
forms or expense reports.
• Backup Production Administrator with daily tasks when they are out of office or on vacation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Detail oriented and master of time management.
• Independent and capable of working alone, but also enjoys contributing with a team.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving
• Technically savvy
• Strong prioritization skills and ability to transition at any time.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Self-starter with ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Time management and task completion skills
• Team Player