Non-profit organization serving youth and families is seeking a bookkeeper to assist with billing, invoices, reconciliations and data entry.
Location: Cameron Park, CA
Pay: $25-28 DOE
Job Type: Part-Time
- Assist with some billing
- Receive payment, reimbursements and invoices
- Receive, process, verify, and reconcile invoices
- Reconcile and verify entries and compare reports to balances
- Follow all procedures
- Analyze invoice/expense reports, record entries
- Verify and post account transactions
- Reconcile monthly statements and related transactions
- Assist the department with administrative tasks
- Other duties as requested
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a must
- Knowledge of Excel
- Cash management
- Track expenses
- Data entry
- General analysis and math skills
- Experience with non-profit organizations and government contracts preferred, but not required.
Please allow 24 hours for a recruiter to respond back to you for a phone screen.