Customer Service Representative
Talmo & Associates Inc. is now assisting a local Utility company who is looking to add a qualified Customer Service Representative to their team.
- Hours: M-F, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Pay: $19-$20 an hour DOE.
Main duties include
• Greet customers by telephone and at counter in a professional, courteous manner
• Collect charges and fees, apply to accounts, and reconcile cash on a daily basis, bank deposits.
• Track delinquent accounts and update and maintain account records.
• Observe operations to identify safety concerns, provide input regarding safety issues,
and report all injuries to department supervisor.
• Assist in maintaining the office work areas so that areas remain neat and organized.
• Customer service business operations
• Computer-based accounting and record systems
• Purposes and uses of a variety of office equipment
• Deal with a broad range of people in a courteous, tactful and fair manner
• Maintain accurate records, perform mathematical calculations and accurately conduct
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor in compliance with customer-oriented
• Perform assigned tasks in a safe manner, abide by safety rules, and observe and identify
safety hazards to self and fellow employees
• Understand and carry out oral and written directions and effectively communicate with
co-workers and the public
• Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with supervisors, other employees, and
View Our OnlineSUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Find Your Nearest Location
South Lake Tahoe, NV
Long Beach, CA