Administrative Assistant / Account Executive
You will learn the daily office tasks, while ensuring that our current clients receive smooth
service from pickup to delivery. This is an ideal entry-level opportunity to begin a successful
You will serve as the primary contact for clients and will build a book of ongoing business
accounts via prospecting, networking and referrals. You will provide our clients with a high level
of service and support in order to retain their business grow their accounts and gain referrals.
Duties will include:
• Generating new business leads and setting appointments
• Making sales presentations to prospective client
• Negotiating service rates.
• Maintaining regular contact with clients to determine their daily and weekly needs
• Providing responsive customer service and resolving client issues quickly and efficiently
• Charismatic and confident personality as well strong work ethic
• Ability to establish rapport and build credibility via excellent communication and
• High School diploma required, college degree preferred
• Proven track record of previous employment
• Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills
• Business to business, industrial and/or outside sales experiences a huge plus!